Mold Testing & Remediation in Northridge, California
Do you suspect that you are being exposed to mold in your Northridge home or place of business? Exposure to mold can have very adverse effects on your respiratory health, especially if you are sensitive to or allergic to mold. Exposure to mold can cause eye irritation, respiratory problems, skin rashes, headaches, body aches, nosebleeds, throat irritation, and much more. Once mold growth has begun, it can spread very quickly and requires a prompt and thorough response.
DryCare Restoration, Inc. has been providing professional mold testing removal services in Northridge, California for 6 years. Call (818) 646-4689 for a quote today.
Extensive Northridge Mold Testing & Remediation Processes
- We assess your mold problem and recommend the best removal plan for you.
- We contain the problem area to minimize cost.
- We use state-of-the art equipment to detect hidden sources of moisture.
- We ensure that the problem area is professionally and thoroughly cleaned.
- We use high volume air movers and powerful dehumidifiers.
- We use environmentally-friendly antimicrobial treatments to prevent bacteria, fungi, and mildew growth.
- We use environmentally-friendly sanitizing agents to remove odors caused by mold.
Reliable Mold Testing in Northridge
DryCare Restoration, Inc.'s mold inspection process begins with a visual scan of indoor surfaces. We do ask that you direct us to any areas you are concerned about as well. If mold is detected visually, samples are taken from the area and sent to a lab for testing. These samples are then analyzed for the presence of several different kinds of molds. Other suspected areas are tested for moisture content and samples are taken and sent to a lab for further testing. If mold is identified in your Northridge home, we will notify you of the type and extent of the damage, and present you with a solid plan for mold remediation.
Complete Mold Remediation in Northridge
DryCare Restoration, Inc. has provided professional mold remediation in Northridge since 2014 and can offer you a complete and low cost solution for mold removal. Once the presence of mold has been identified, several steps are followed to ensure proper mold removal:
- Containment of the affected area
- Removing any contaminated materials that cannot be salvaged
- Cleaning and decontaminating all affected surfaces
- Removing mold stains
- Treat surfaces to prevent future growth of bacteria, fungi, mold and mildew
Why Choose DryCare Restoration, Inc.?
There are many companies in the Northridge area who remove mold from interior surfaces. We pride ourselves in being the ones local businesses and homeowners trust for quality services and complete removal.
- Prompt, timely service
- State of the art mold testing equipment
- Accurate results
- Certified mold remediation specialists